Wednesday, November 28, 2007

November Niggles

Hmm - let's just say it has had it's ups and downs shall we?

I'm unable to run at the moment due to a minor calf tear I have been trying to ignore that has got worse - you know, when you don't even have to try, you just know you can't hop on one leg? I don't think it is too bad so a couple of weeks (or so) off will do me along with some good massage I hope.

In the meantime I have been cycling to week each Friday 45- 50 mins each way so that has been great.

3 Comments:

At 3:55 PM, Blogger Ewen said...

I hope you're not long out of action.

Calves can hang around - mine did. I'd advise waiting an extra 3 or 4 days after it feels 'normal' when walking, before commencing running.

 
At 6:24 AM, Blogger Black Knight said...

Best wishes for a fast recover. I hope that the next year will be a "running" year with no problems.
Merry Christmas

 
At 9:03 AM, Blogger Spark Driver said...

I have always enjoyed your posts Wobbly. As a fellow Melbournian I felt that we did share a bond. My first 10km run at the 2005 Olympic Dream you was there to cheer me (and any other Coolrunners) on, and I saw you again, chhering like a mad man, towards the end of the 2006 Melbourne Marathon.

I am signing off my blog now and I would like to wish you all the best with you and your families future.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home