Tuesday, October 02, 2007

Sept - 7.5/10 effort

I ran a little bit - even slipped in two 2hr+ runs but then followed those with excuses the following weekends like "it's too windy, I'll run later" or "It looks like it might rain - I'll do a catch up run tomorrow after work" Hehe - god I'm pathetic! Mostly I am protecting a calf problem (does that sound plausible)

With a half marathon to run on Sunday I am feeling underdone but am not looking at any time target apart from running the first 10k in 60 mins. After that it may be a looong walk home!

Oh and then there is this small bike ride - the 210km around the bay in a day! I have managed about half the planned rides but they all went well so I should be fine right? Right???

Stay tuned for next month's damage report - this 'aint going to be pretty!

2 Comments:

At 7:54 PM, Blogger Ewen said...

If it's not going to be pretty, I'll try not to look. Let's hope the weather is half decent (Sydney-like) on Sunday :)

 
At 10:58 PM, Blogger Spark Driver said...

How did they around the bay in a day go?? You nearly inspired me to enter this year. Maybe 2008??

 

Post a Comment

<< Home