Friday, August 24, 2007

Augustus excusus

I had plenty of them! The Winter blues? The "lack of a goal", Poor motivation, Work, Injuries. In fact, you name them, and I've used them all recently! I'm a shocker!

Some people work better with deadlines. I confess I am one of those folk. I have two new goals - Melbourne Half Marathon (7 October) and Around the Bay in a Day - 210km cycle (21 October). Eeek! October is going to be exhausting!!

The whole miserable tale of the kms run (or rather NOT run) is over there -------> (me bad).

Let's not even start to talk about weight gains!

4 Comments:

At 5:52 PM, Blogger Ewen said...

You are very brave to log that miserable tale!

See you in Melbourne for the half... please put on some good weather for us northerners :)

 
At 1:28 PM, Blogger Spark Driver said...

Just noticed that you were blogging there again.

Welcome back Wobbly!

 
At 10:35 PM, Blogger TA and the Gnome said...

I just saw your 'non-race CR gear sighting'. Good to see that you're still vaguely vertical! :-)

Gnome

 
At 9:14 PM, Blogger Black Knight said...

on october 7th we will run a half marathon together even if in 2 different parts of the world.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home