Tuesday, May 29, 2007

The merry month of May :)

Does anyone read this anymore? I wonder...(perhaps more importantly, I wondey why) Maybe just a few spammers and a few blogging buddies from when I used to complete this blog and have forgotten to remove me from their Bloglines.

I'm glad you are still there anyway (except you scumbag spammers).

The same shin woes and guess what? I have a new injury too - that one is a permanent thing though, so no point discussing that. Despite those little things, I have managed to build up a good (albeit smallish) base and am beginning to think about doing something silly (and long) again.

I planned to run 140kms this month and ran 139kms - very happy with that. I also slipped onto the bike for a serious cycle last weekend. Around the Bay in October is the plan. I wonder if my backside can stand it again...

See y'all a little while (maybe)..

2 Comments:

At 3:53 PM, Blogger Ewen said...

No, I deleted you ages ago ;)

Hope the permanent injury is nothing serious.

 
At 4:06 PM, Blogger Black Knight said...

Mission accomplished with your 139 km! Take care because the injury. Be careful with the bike, read on my blog what happened to me. Welcome back!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home