Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Most people I know

In memory of Billy Thorpe, one of Australia's best hard rock singers who tragically died of a heat attack over night aged 60. A true Aussie rock music legend. I'll be playing some of his music nice and loud tonight!

With the end of month today, I slipped in a 8k run to just reach my target for the month of 100kms. I'm finding that every second day is still a bit much so I am going to try for 3 days a week only and try to get in a cycle session.

While my shins are a little sore they are calming down a little and will get a rest day tomorrow.

Man it's humid here in Melbourne this summer - 60% humidity when I ran today and even though it was only 25 degrees - it was a struggle.

Oh, that's right, Summer is officially over tomorrow. Autumn (insert audible sigh) my favourite time of year - crisp mornings and warm days. :)

3 Comments:

At 4:01 PM, Blogger Tesso said...

Snap.

(Sadly, we have the same blog title today.)

 
At 7:14 PM, Blogger Ewen said...

Yeah, that was weird. Great minds think alike. Very sad.

It's been humid here too. Would have hated to have been running a marathon in February. And then we had that ice storm last night! Global warming is really heating up :(

 
At 2:13 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

The only way it should be played .... LOUD

:-(

Now I am going to try and find my LP of 'Sunbury Live'

Take care

Eat Em

 

Post a Comment

<< Home