Sunday, February 25, 2007

Back on track again

My shins really, really enjoyed my slackness last week. This week however, it was back into it and I ran Monday, Wednesday, Friday and a longer one today (Sunday). My shins are again unhappy so it's more self inflicted shin massage torture to try and relieve some of the fluid build up.

I revised my monthly target back to 100kms this month and with two more runs I will just make that. Amazing really considering I missed two long runs this month.

Wobblette #2 did really well at the 2nd half of the club championships at the Little Athletics club yesterday winning her hurdles and 100m heats. She would have been in the top 4 or 5 for shot put and long jump too. Last year she won her age group so we are very excited that she may have done the same this year. The winners are announced at the end of season BBQ in a month.

Life seems to be racing along these days and I feel the need to have a day off soon just to catch up on some sleep and have a nice restful day. Hmm, maybe Friday so I can have a long weekend....

2 Comments:

At 9:34 PM, Blogger Ewen said...

Go Wobblette #2! The hurdles is great fun. Later on in your career, have a go at the Steeplechase - it's even more fun.

Sorry about the ongoing shin shenanigans Wobbly. Glad you're still able to get some running in.

 
At 6:35 AM, Blogger Black Knight said...

Congrats to Wobblette n° 2! We are following the same schedule: running every other day. Better times will come.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home