Monday, July 24, 2006

News Flash!

Not to be outdone by Wobblette#1's birthday celebrations, Wobblette #2 today surprised herself by pulling out (on her own) her first tooth! The adjusted smile is shown here (it was the bottom, front one departed. The top one is soon to follow). Wobblette #2's unbridled joy and happiness at this accomplishment reminds me that parenting (most of the time) is oh so good!

Edit to ask "Susie" if you could leave your blog addy please - it's not showing on your profile.

9 Comments:

At 10:12 PM, Blogger Jen said...

LOL. My dad used to tie a piece of string around it & the handle to the bathroom door. I never had the guts to slam the door myself!

 
At 10:25 PM, Blogger speedygeoff said...

not long before the next lot of toothy wobbles then?

 
At 11:24 PM, Blogger Kurt said...

the little joys of parenthood! Does the tooth fairy come to your neck of the world?

 
At 12:04 PM, Blogger Tesso said...

Speaking of the tooth fairy, how much does she leave these days. Bet its more than 5 cents .... okay, sixpence ;-(

 
At 5:20 PM, Blogger Cirque said...

Awww. I (almost) miss those days. Tell her I'm very proud of her!

 
At 10:10 PM, Blogger Thomas said...

My daughter is five, and she's announced to all and sundry that she is going to lose one tooth when she is six.

It's probably true.

 
At 10:24 PM, Blogger Spark Driver said...

My nine year old daughter has had a spate of pulling out teeth. She is calcutating how much $$ the Tooth fairy will give her.

As for my seven year old son who still has ALL his baby teeth go figure?!?

 
At 5:31 AM, Blogger Legs and Wings said...

I started my speedwork when I was 6 years old...running from my dad and his pliers!

Kids are so proud - means they're growing up! Take care.

 
At 2:02 PM, Blogger SRR said...

Ahhh! I remember loosing my first tooth!

What a cutie!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home