Monday, June 26, 2006

Tagged again....

I think I have done this one before but just so I can learn more about my blogging mates:

Four Jobs I have had:
Shoe Repairer/Key Cutting guy
Cocktail Barman
Photo Interpreter
Boat Painter


Four movies I watch over and over again:

Apocolypse Now
Bridget Jones's Diary
Any Arnie Movie
Dead Calm

Four Places I have lived:
Sydney
Hobart
Brisbane
Perth

4 T.V. Shows I love to watch:
Spicks and Specks (music trivia/comedy)
Northern Exposure
Wimbledon (is that a show?)
Motor Cycle racing (is that a show?)


4 Places I have been on Vacation:
Geneva (working holiday)
Las Vegas (working holiday)
Galway
Cook Islands

4 Websites I visit daily:
Cool Running (Aust)
ebay
Bloglines
Google


4 of my Favorite Foods:

Eggs
Oysters
Peking Duck
Cheese

(not sure what sort of dishes you could make using all those but if you could make something I'm yours!)


4 Places I would rather be right now:

In the snow fields
Germany for the World Cup match against Italy tonight
Bed
Beach (somewhere tropical preferably)


4 Favorite Bands/Singers:
Not Drowning Waving
Wiggles
Mental as Anything
U2



4 Bloggers I am Tagging:
Cirque
Hilda
Sekhemet
Spark Driver

7 Comments:

At 8:11 PM, Blogger SRR said...

Thank you WM!!!

Wiggle huh? :-)

 
At 6:34 AM, Blogger The Absent Minded Landlord said...

Wow, after Apocolypse Now and Dead Calm, is Bridget Jones just to lighten the mood?

 
At 7:33 AM, Blogger Haight said...

ya...what Landlord said...

 
At 9:33 AM, Blogger Tesso said...

Northern Exposure was great! And I rarely miss Spicks and Specks, Myf is so cool and I love the way Alan Brough's chin wobbles when he laughs :-)

 
At 9:35 AM, Blogger Spark Driver said...

I liked your movies but Bridget Jones's Diary?? Come on!!

 
At 2:11 AM, Blogger psbowe said...

Cool, interesting facts about you.

 
At 7:43 PM, Blogger PortRunr said...

With a 1 year old and another in the pipeline I suspect the Wiggles are soon to be on my list as well!! Nooooooo.... ;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home