Friday, June 02, 2006

Friday update

It's been a quiet week this week. I suspect that the photos from the last few blog entries were slowing down my blog. Since the new month has ticked over (Ugh - it's winter already) it has been fine again. I took a couple of days off work this week while Mrs W was interstate with work and found myself looking after Wobblette # 2 with a bad tummy/bowel. Although she is known for pretending when she is sick, this time she there was no way she could have faked her symptoms!

When I was picking up Wobblette # 1 from school on Tuesday afternoon I was walking down some steps and got distracted mid-step and nearly fell down them. (clumsy fool) Of course I overstressed my bad leg (not the good one) while saving myself from falling down the stairs! 3 days later and my
injured shin is now only just starting to feel like it was on Monday! Regular readers will know that I am known for walking into things and tripping over things while looking at my watch or whatever else distracts me so I guess it shouldn't come as a surprise. So why does it still surprise me when it happens? I swear I was never so clumsy when I was younger. Heck, I'm only 45! Why am I even thinking it could be age related?

No real news to speak of just yet..... stay tuned though for some positive work news in a few days (fingers crossed)!

Apart from that Mrs W is interstate again next week so its going to be more work/school juggling. Although we all miss Mrs W terribly when she is away I secretly find that it's nice to have the kids all to myself and not have to compete as much for attention. :)

Only walking and a bike ride planned if I get a chance this weekend. I need to slip into work at some stage to catch up on some work though (groan). I am missing my running terribly now. It seems so long ago that I was running without an injury. Soon I hope.....

4 Comments:

At 7:49 AM, Blogger Cirque said...

Be careful on the bike ride. There's been some nasty injuries on bikes lately. Especially stationary ones.

 
At 8:58 AM, Blogger Jen said...

Cirque is a very cheeky gal isn't she? ;-)

You will Wobbly - and soon :-)

 
At 11:08 AM, Blogger SRR said...

You were a little difficult to find...but I found you none the less! Winter huh? We're headed for a hot and humid summer! Which I love running in!!!

Take Care!

 
At 5:19 PM, Blogger Tesso said...

Now I now why they call you Wobbly Man :-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home