Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Tuesday midday trundle

Hi everyone!

After a lovely sleep-in (relative to the alarm time) this morning, I took my gear to work and slipped out of my cube for a lunch time 11k.

While it is a hassle finding time to run in the middle of the day, I have so much more energy in the afternoon. I might try and keep this routine up for a while. Tuesday and Wednesday 5:15am starts have been really taking their toll on me and this might help a bit.

Wobblette #2 gave me a picnic hamper with corn chips, sakatas, tomato sauce and a sandwich (not sure what is in it yet) when I got home today. Its for me and Mrs W - because it is Valentine's Day. Isn't that sweet!

I redeemed myself with Mrs W for forgetting it was Valentine's Day by cancelling the movie night (Munich) I had planned with the the lads and bringing home a cold bottle of bubbles and take-away Thai.

I hope you all had lovely Valentine's days wherever you are.

4 Comments:

At 9:08 PM, Blogger Cirque said...

That is seriously cute Wobbly!
I'm glad you enjoyed your VD.

 
At 10:38 PM, Blogger Hannah said...

aw, lovely wobblette #2! Very cute :)

I've not been brave enough to run in the middle of the day yet (too hot!) but now things are cooling down, maybe I'll have to give it a whirl!

11k in the middle of the day - Go, you!

 
At 9:10 AM, Blogger Hilda said...

It is hard to make time to run at lunch time, but it sounds like it does pay off!! Great!!
Happy Valentines!

 
At 11:30 AM, Blogger Katie said...

Good work Wobbly!! I hope you scored some brownie points with dinner!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home