Friday, February 17, 2006

Friday make-up run

I was slack yesterday and didn't run. It was one of those mornings where I layed in bed at 5:15 after the alarm went off and I just kept thinking of ways I could make up the run I wanted to miss and finally convinced myself not to run.

Today I had to pay for it - but not without another long debate.

It was pretty warm this morning (27 degrees) so I took it easy with a 10km trundle along the coastal trail to the world's ugliest sculpture (a photo will follow soon - just to prove it). I didn't take a watch as Mrs W has been using Garmin Girl on her walks and keeps forgetting to turn her off - thus she was not charged up and ready for the run.

Good news - the digital camera has been fixed. $99 was the damage - ouch! Photo of the Wobblette #2's completed Paul Frank inspired clothes stand below....

6 Comments:

At 7:41 PM, Blogger Cirque said...

Thanks for the photo (finally) Wobbles. That looks so cool!

Sounds like domestic bliss is intruding on your wobble time these days. Hope you get your energy back soon.

 
At 8:42 PM, Blogger CJ said...

Mystery solved - I now know what a Paul Frank inspired clothes stand is!

Can also relate to the lying in bed thinking up a million and one exercises why I shouldn't run!

Interested to see what this ugly sculpture looks like!

 
At 9:46 AM, Blogger Hilda said...

That lack of energy is the problem, maybe you should rest more, to enjoy more!!

Very nice room and decoration.

 
At 10:07 AM, Blogger Katie said...

Paul Frank.... thats a trendy little Woblette!
Good on you for getting out there! I did the same thing yesterday and then had to run in the heat as well.... pity we don't think about that at 5am!

 
At 9:13 PM, Blogger 2P said...

I usually don't run with make up on - but hey to each his own ;-)

How's the B complex going?

 
At 11:46 AM, Blogger Lulu said...

I too am an expert at talking myself out of runs. Perhaps we can swap notes from some variety in excuses!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home