Tuesday, January 17, 2006

Tuesday 12k

I dragged my mid-week medium long forward to this morning as I am hosting some clients at the Australian Open tennis tonight. Somehow I doubt if I will feel like running in the morning!

It started to rain a little on the run along Beach Rd this morning (too dark to run the trail) but not enough to cool me down.

Bumped into Ian and Sue also out pounding the pavement but didn't stop as they were going the other way and if I stopped I wouldn't have been able to start again- today was quite an effort to keep running. If I think about it, I saw lots of runners this morning despite it being so early. Maybe everyone is getting serious about knocking off their Christmas gains?

10 Comments:

At 7:36 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You are a true champion Wobbly Man. Keep up the great work and hope you enjoy the Oz Open Tennis, you deserve a night off!
Ali :o) (Sister with no sporting talent whatsoever but heaps of artistic... well most days)

 
At 7:44 PM, Blogger Cirque said...

Or maybe everyone else is going to the tennis tonight too?

 
At 8:42 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well done Wobbly. I hope I can make it out of bed tomorrow morning!

 
At 1:51 AM, Blogger Hilda said...

Oh, yes there are so tough days but there is our spirit, going on!!
Didn't you feel better at the end?
Have fun and enjoy the tennis!

 
At 12:27 PM, Blogger CJ said...

So what is a Paul Franks stand? I can't stand the tension - please enlighten us!

Hope you enjoyed the tennis.

 
At 10:16 PM, Blogger Sekhmet said...

Hi Wobbly - just thought I'd stop by and check out your blog :) Great stuff! I love reading about everyone else's running adventures - hope you don't mind but I'm going to link to you from mine :)

Beki

 
At 1:07 AM, Blogger D said...

Wobbly Man: two dumb questions on the photo on Saturday's post: 1) what is on the beach - are those dolphins? and 2) what are the structures on the beach? Beautiful photo!

Grandma's marathon is June 17th in Duluth, Minnesota. Hope you had fun at the Austr Open.

 
At 5:50 PM, Blogger Katie said...

Did you enjoy the tennis?? Well done for getting your long run in. It is hard when you have a life :-)

 
At 8:48 PM, Blogger Hannah said...

I think mid january is that time of year for runners - the height of NY resolutions of getting fit! Like your photo, too!

 
At 9:34 PM, Blogger TA and the Gnome said...

Wobbly, in answer to your question, the description of the pb is at
http://tigergnome.blogspot.com/2006/01/pretty-good-few-days-for-sfg-not-ta.html.
I'm not sure that it was quite the big deal that some kind people made of it, but I was pretty happy :-)

sfG

 

Post a Comment

<< Home