Sunday, December 25, 2005

Stuffed Wobbly...

I didn't go for that bike ride yesterday, nor did I buy the bike brakes as hoped - in fact I didn't even put on the roller blades (much to Anna's relief)! I was however, busy doing "stuff" around the house and looking at the list of things done, I can see why I feel a little tired right now.
11:30pm status - Kids are asleep, Mrs Wobbly is asleep and I am finishing tidying up then I too will be going to hitting the sack....

Me? I am a very happy boy. The family had a great day and that means I did too. My best present = A CD: The best of Mental as Anything. If you leave me can I come too? *dancing strange 80's dance*

Some friends dropped in from down the street unexpectedly late evening which was cool. Its been a great Christmas day - terrific being at home and not having to travel and terrific to see all of the family so happy.

A couple of photos from today are below for those interested:
Present opening time:

Nanna and wobblette #2

Wobblette #1

Mrs Wobbly

Poppa Wobbly and Wobblette #2

6 Comments:

At 9:33 AM, Blogger Cirque said...

It sounds like you had a great time W. I've taken the tree photo but I have to wait for one of the Cs to show me how to download it.

 
At 10:13 AM, Blogger Tesso said...

Great pics Wob!

 
At 1:34 PM, Blogger Robert Song said...

The agapanthus are looking nice. Are you the gardener?

 
At 4:02 PM, Blogger Jen said...

Wonderful photos Wobbly. Sounds like you had a wonderful day !

 
At 8:37 PM, Blogger 2P said...

Glad you had a great day wobbles the pics are great!

 
At 9:21 PM, Blogger CJ said...

Great photos - but where was Wobblyman? I took up your challenge and there is a photo of our Christmas tree plus Mia the cat. Glad to hear you had a great day. By the way I love "If you leave can I come too" - it had a great film clip too.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home