Saturday, December 10, 2005

I feel like a winner...

...after beating my virtual partner for the first time! Wobbly 1, Virtual Pony Tail 0 *cheers*

Having gone without a run since last Saturday I thought it best to stretch the legs a little before pummelling the bejeezus out of them tomorrow in my 10k race.

I though I would set virtual partner for the first time and set him for a conservative 5:40 pace for my 6km jaunt around Royal Melb Golf Course. I think I set him a little easy as I ended up quite a distance in front of him in the end - I blasted up the hills on the course and felt very strong the whole way around.

My right shin is happy to have had a rest this week and doesn't feel any worse for the run today.

Tomorrow Greybeard is picking me up before 6:45 for my 10k PB attempt at Wiliamstown. I am looking forward to the massage and pancakes but admit to being a little apprehensive of getting to the Go Girl's recent 48:16. Strangely I feel pretty good about beating my 49:33 in September so if I beat that I will be one happy puppy!

2 Comments:

At 10:35 PM, Blogger TA and the Gnome said...

Good luck tomorrow, Wobbly. Now you've whipped the pony tail, nothing can stop you :-)

sfG

 
At 12:57 PM, Blogger 2P said...

Best of luck with beating the 2nd pony tail in 2 days :-)

Look forward to the report.

2P

 

Post a Comment

<< Home