Thursday, December 29, 2005

Coastal Trail again

I thought I would take the camera along today to try and capture some more scenes from the Coastal Trail that I love running so much.

Coastal Trail at Half Moon Bay

Coastal Trail at Sandringham
<
Coastal Trail looking south at Sandringham


While I got some nice pics I didn't realise how hot it was going to be and I was later out than normal. It was about 30 degrees while we were out running and Holly and I were both feeling it on the way home so it was walk/run mostly for the last 1/3rd.

About 13kms or so for the round trip and my shin was fine while running but not so good afterwards. I have made an appointment to see a quack soon to see whats going on...

We have some friends from Canberra staying here for the next week and one is into Triathlons so maybe I will have a new running buddy for the next week :)

Thanks to all who have posted some pics in their blogs. Its great to see!

5 Comments:

At 7:42 AM, Blogger Jen said...

Thanks for posting the photos Wobbly - what a beautiful place to run :-)

 
At 10:23 AM, Blogger Katie said...

That looks like a great trail... I can see why you like it!! I do not know what it is about water....
ALthough it is hard to get out of bed... the earlier the better to beat the heat! It is usually mnice about 8pm but I can never get organised to run at that time!

 
At 12:58 PM, Blogger Cirque said...

Wow - that looks beautiful Wobbly. No wonder you like running there.

 
At 2:13 PM, Blogger Bennyr said...

That looks beautiful, Wobbly. I'm glad you and Holly are taking advantage of it.

 
At 3:56 PM, Blogger Bernie G said...

I can understand why you like this run, bush and water what a great combination.

Happy New Year.
Bernie ;-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home