Wednesday, November 09, 2005

Wednesday's weak wobble

After two days of rest you would think that I would be bouncing around but I'm not. More snooze button problems meant that I over slept again after another bad night's sleep (its very humid down here) so I only just made it out the door.

I ran and walked my way around my usual Wednesday 9.4k loop - I couldn't face the prospect of 14k this morning even if it was to be along the coastal path.

I have been training fairly hard and consistently since May/June so I will play it my ear and maybe have an easier week and hopefully restore my energy levels. Might concentrate on diet a bit too as I have been fairly reckless of late. Or maybe I should get the bathroom scales adjusted....

5 Comments:

At 9:31 AM, Blogger Gronk said...

Don't know about you WM, but I'm still jet lagged from the daylight savings switcheroo ! That' my excuse anyway. :)

 
At 9:35 AM, Blogger 2P said...

Hmmm snooze buttons and scales - nasty buggers both!

 
At 11:53 AM, Blogger Tesso said...

Yep, I'm guilty too. Didn't make it to the 6am run, figured I'd hit the gym later instead. Didn't even do that.

So good on you for at least making it out the door.

 
At 8:46 PM, Blogger CJ said...

Wobbly looks like you have quite a challenge on your hands now. I've jsut read Go Girl's blog - she's firing at the moment, with her running.

 
At 12:58 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a great site Region free dvd player portable Large bolts washers camping cambrils ppc advertising breast augmentation winter park Lasik laser eye surgery brownsville Better adipex or ionamin

 

Post a Comment

<< Home