Friday, November 04, 2005

Thursday - speed work

Running late from a meeting which had ran overtime, I bolted home, threw something down my throat before changing and drove like Michael Shumacher in my little 323 to get to Tim's Torture session. My poor car wasn't sure what had hit it! Turned out I had gotten the time wrong and had 10mins to spare before we started...doh!

Another pyramid session was on the agenda of 300,600,800,800,600,300 with some strides thrown in beforehand. I messed up my first 300 and 600 by running way too hard and piked the second 400 of the 800's. Note to self: concentrate on my own pace a little more and a little less on that of those around me.

Anyway I finished the session okay but felt that I let my mind takeover rather than pushing through the discomfort a little more.

I'm still learning this running caper - and guess I will always be (slow learner?).

3 Comments:

At 2:58 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

You have a Tim too???? Cool!

 
At 5:25 PM, Blogger Lulu said...

Sounds like a tough session WM.. no doubt that will spur Go Chick on to some more training :) She's going great guns at the moment so you'd better watch out;)

 
At 6:48 PM, Blogger 2P said...

Sounds like a good session WM.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home