Friday, November 25, 2005

TGIF 7.5k easy

A great night's sleep (with some unusually wicked dreams) helped me bounce out of bed and out of the front door with Holly in record time.

With Garmin boy attached and getting its sat. fixes we merrily plodded off into the damp morning. Because of the new Garmin I have decided to mix up my routes to measure them all again and set some benchmarks for using the Virtual Partner to push myself (stop slacking) a little when my shins are fully recovered.

Holly loved the run and merrily licked away at the many puddles left from the overnight rain. I missed her a lot when she was away.

I have decided to go with the Motion Based software for now for the Garmin as I like looking at other people's runs around the place and it seems to do all I need it to (and lots more no doubt).

7.5k easy 41:17

Next run: Sunday (maybe -depending on my shin pain levels)

4 Comments:

At 11:29 AM, Blogger 2P said...

Yeah I just use MB too WM - but if you havn't already you might consider Google-Earth as well - it's a blast seeing your runs from space

 
At 4:01 PM, Blogger miners said...

Enjoy playing with the garmin Dunc - I only use motionbased as well, but then transport the data to google earth. I tried to log into sport tracks, but it wouldn't detect the garmin correctly and took simply AGES to download (over 80 minutes) + you need some sort of converter software as well.

motionbased does everything that you see in my maps

 
At 11:00 PM, Blogger CJ said...

I also use Motionbased as I find it does everything I need. I use the garmin software for creating workouts and down loading to the garmin.

Its a great little toy er....training device!

 
At 9:08 AM, Blogger Cirque said...

What were the dreams W? Team Wobbly hopes they involved strategies for beating a certain person's recent 10k time.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home