Tuesday, October 18, 2005

An uncomfortable run

An early 5:30am start for an easy 8k around the golf courses this morning and I was soon settled into a good rythm. It is super foggy today so the atmosphere of running amongst the tree lined streets is just great. Although still a little cool at 10 degrees this morning. Come on Summer - hurry up!

My breathing and pace were good and relaxed until I started to think that I need a toilet stop. There is a kids play park about halfway around this loop and I remember there is a public toilet there so no problems - I just press on and try not to think too much about it. Doh! I get to the park and there is no public toilet - I was thinking of the wrong park! It was a most uncomfortable run home and I think I was actually running with a rather perculiar gate towards the end...

I used to think I would get bored running but I never have - every run is different.

3 Comments:

At 9:53 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

Hey Wobbly! Wouldn't like to have been running behind you!! It's wonderful to have so many bushes, trees etc. where I run! Thanks for comments on my blog...how's it looking for Canberra, 2006? Amazing how quickly the months will fly now!

 
At 9:07 PM, Blogger CJ said...

I agree - roll on Summer. i am well and truly over cool, cold, wintry weather - I want some warmth!

You must've been an interesting sight in your area in the early hours of this morning!

 
At 9:20 PM, Blogger 2P said...

Looks like we both had an uncomfortable run around a golf course today....

Thanks for the welcome - 2P

 

Post a Comment

<< Home