Tuesday, October 04, 2005

Tuesday - Springy run

Spring has sprung. The mornings are light enough now at 5:30am to not have to wear my flashing bike light and the wattle blossom is making quite a heady mix in the air around the coastal trail now. Its even a bit warmer these mornings - 9.1 this morning!

I succeeded with my task this morning to get out for an easy 9.4kms bumping into Warren along the bike path - odd to see him out training that early in the morning.

Melb Half this weekend and I feel well prepared with just Thursday evening and a very light Saturday morning run to complete. No niggles and no excuses (but I am sure I can make one up if the need arises on Sunday)!

9.4k 51:30

Next run: Thurday evening

1 Comments:

At 7:16 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Will be thinking of you on Sunday, Wobbly...have a great run!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home