Sunday, October 16, 2005

Tag - your it!

It seems lovely Lulu has tagged me in the CR Blog game!

As I have blogged about my run this morning already I will give you the remainder of my Sunday.

Following the run and shower I cooked up bacon and eggs for Ali and Keeley and myself - Anna was too tired (read emotional) to figure out if she wanted some or not. I trimmed half of the edging hedge (leaving the rest for next weekend and tidied up some stuff I had left oput from last weekend.

Kelely and I went down to Brighton bathes to measure out the 5k wobble for next weekend. It was a beautiful mornming and the ride around the bay in a day cyclists had a perfect day for it. Fortunately the 5k run is out and return so once we had our km points and turnaround rpoint right we walked back along the beach together.

A nanna nap in the late afternoon and I'm about to get to bed for a well earned sleep.

CR Blog game:

Here are the rules:
1. Go into your archives.
2. Find your 23rd post.
3. Find the fifth sentence (or the closest one to it)
4. Post the text of your sentence in your blog along with these rules.
5. Tag five other people.

My 23rd post was on may 20th this year and was about an early morning run - the first run for Winter where I thought I should have worn gloves. Sentence 5 reads: " I look at the alarm and lay in bed wondering what it would have been like to sleep for another half hour and then decide to get my gear on and take Holly the wonder dog out with me."

That sentence is pretty much reflected most mornings. Getting out of bed to run is a struggle for me often - I wish it was easier for me who but I am getting better at it.

Who will I tag? My hero Brother - Bob (in Canada), Luckylegs, Jen-Runs, Cirque and Gronk.

1 Comments:

At 9:52 PM, Blogger CJ said...

I know what you mean about getting out of bed in the mornings - its a daily struggle for me.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home