Sunday, October 02, 2005

Sunday's squeezed in run

It was a perfect Spring day down here today - Melbourne at its beautiful best.

I had lots or things to do today as well as nurse a mild overhang from a birthday party last night. Cooked up a poached eggs and bacon breaky for the family after dashing to the shops for a paper and a flat white espresso.

Feeling a little retored I washed the cars with Keeley, fixed a couple of things and fertilised the lawn in between sneezing fits. Aghh, hayfever returns for another year!!

Following a little nana-nap on the couch I made the kids dinner and slipped out the door for a quick 5.9km around the golf course at a comfy 5:30 pace.

The long range weather forecast has MM Sunday as 19 degrees - if the weather is good I will be hoping for a 1:50 half.

5.9k 32:05

Next run: Tuesday AM 9.4k

1 Comments:

At 10:33 PM, Blogger CJ said...

We had another lovely Spring day here in Canberra too - I think it got to about 26*C. I could get very used to this!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home