Sunday, October 30, 2005

Sunday looong run

Up early again this morning with a 7:30 meeting arranged with Greybeard and then down to the beach to hook up with AndrewinOz. The morning started overcast and gradually cleared to be lovely and sunny as we were finishing. Perfect weather for a long run.

Even though I didn't sleep well I soon found a good steady rythm and was comfortable for the majority of the day's run. We went out at 5:50/km and came back at 5:56/km according to Andrew's Garmin. It was great running with Andrew for the first time - I hope you can make it again with us!

25kms roughly for the morning and although I am feeling quite spent now I am sure I will pull up okay as the pace seemed comfortable the whole way.

23k 2:30mins (roughly)

Rest day tomorrow - yippee!

Next run: Tuesday AM 9.5k

4 Comments:

At 3:51 PM, Blogger Jen said...

Sounds like a fantastic run Wobbly!

Looking forward to our long wobble in January :-)

J.

 
At 5:00 PM, Blogger Tesso said...

Hmmmm, its October and you are running 25k. Sounds like Canberra training to me :-)

And re the Wob/GG Challenge - I'm excited!

 
At 6:22 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Havn't worked it out yet, but the pace was considerably faster on the way out! I only managed 17.8, but I made up another 4 at least chasing the dogs around after.

Look forward to the next one

Andrew

 
At 9:44 PM, Blogger CJ said...

Good run Wobbly - you are putting me to shame! No more flies?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home