Friday, October 21, 2005

A slacker's check in...

Okay, so I was supposed to run Thurday night speed work with the Bayside runners and didn't. I got caught up a bit with late work and couldn't get away as planned - note to self make a permanent Thurday afternoon appointment out of the office (and ensure its on the home side of town) so I can not get caught again.

Feeling mild twangs of guilt I got my running gear out last night so I could get out early this morning.......I swear I just meant to hit the snooze button once but must have hit the off button by accident even though its very difficult to do by accident.

Seems like Go Chick is up for my CR blogger challenge and already has a head start! I will have to time my 10k attempt well and put in some hard yards overe the next few weeks. Ahh, new goals - its nice without one for a while but it sure does bring the slacker out in me!
http://gorunninggirl.blogspot.com/

4 Comments:

At 7:26 AM, Blogger Katie said...

Yep... nothing like a goal to force you out of bed!

 
At 11:34 AM, Blogger Jen said...

You are not slacking; you are simply recharging your batteries before you start your journey towards your next goal. And don't forget to refuel while you recharge - I hear chocolate and red wine are excellent for refueling :-)

J.

 
At 6:41 PM, Blogger CJ said...

Go for Canberra next year - everyone else is and it will be a great experience! Repeat after me...."it will be a great experience"!

 
At 4:41 PM, Blogger Hannah said...

that snooze button is a nasty little invention, isnt it? I keep slapping mine in my sleep too!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home