Wednesday, September 14, 2005

Wet wobbly Wednesday

The usual 9.4 km Wednesday loop with my apprentice this morning and as soon as I was half way down the street the rain came.

2kms later and it had stopped and I was pretty wet but feeling strong. I had been feeling some ankle and hip aches this week so I haven't run since Sunday. As a result I have ordered some new shoes over the net as my Dyads have about 500kms on them and are ready for moving to the shorter runs only pile.

We ran a fairly brisk pace (for me) this morning and bumped into Coolrunner Greybeard along the bay.

9.4kms 51:37

Next run Friday 9.4km

3 Comments:

At 12:58 PM, Blogger Gronk said...

Brr. Sounds wet n wild down the WM. Hey, nice run on Sunday ! Gronk :)

 
At 3:30 PM, Blogger Cirque said...

I'm glad to hear you're not ignoring the niggles Wobbly.

 
At 10:43 AM, Blogger Lulu said...

ummm.. new shoes.. I like new shoes.. I'm sure they make you run faster! Glad you going well WM. Mr Lulu and I are heading down to Melbourne first week in December so I can do the Sussan's Womens classic 10km.
Maybe we can catch up for a coffee or something if you're around? I'll keep you posted of our plans.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home