Wednesday, September 07, 2005

Wednesday's mid-week wobble

Out on time after a good night's sleep this time. Without Holly today I ran a little faster most of the way and surprised myself that I was able to keep the faster pace.

I picked up the apprentice at the 3km mark and it was great chatting away while enjoying the bay vistas. The mornings are much lighter now that its almost daylight on the return part of our loop.

Reminder to self - do more speed work this month!

9.4km 53mins

Next run Friday: 6km

2 Comments:

At 7:58 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

hey my friend

Good to hear from you today. I will be thinking of you when I'm running on Sunday as I know you'll be thinking of us.

 
At 12:15 PM, Blogger RunDave said...

Thanks for the comments. The foot is much better now, in fact I can't feel any soreness now.

5:30 start! I wish I could get up as early as you for my run.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home