Sunday, September 18, 2005

Sunday Long Wobble # 3

Either eight or nine runners (I can't remember which) this sunny Sunday morning made it to the long wobble. Great to see some new faces along as well as some familiar ones as well.

The pace (as usual) was a bit hot for me so by about the 7km mark I dropped off the back with Cato. Seemed like the pack slowed a little as I didnt see them slowly getting away from us as I had expected.

I turned around at Rickett's Point, everyone else went further so it was a solo run home - it was wierd as my head was playing games with me telling me to walk and it wasn't until Sandringham that I managed to get it together and hold a solid pace all the way back to Brighton Bathes.

21kms 2:10

Next run Monday? Or maybe a couple of days off would be nice...

1 Comments:

At 7:28 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Very pleased to know that all the family will be wobbling to Canberra next year! Great times ahead, Wobbly!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home