Thursday, September 29, 2005

A slacker's Thursday punishment

Even though I have the Bayside Runners group tonight, I decided to run this morning as I have been so slack and not run at all since my 10k PB on Sunday (yes - I'm still smiling).

Despite sleeping in by a half hour on the new wonder-bed I finally shoved myself out of bed and got out the door. An 8k route that I haven't run in couple of years around the golf courses was the intention and I managed to keep a steady 5:30 pace all the way around despite the windy weather.

My left calf is still a little tight so a visit to the massage lady is in order I think. I may regret doing this run tonight but we will see...

8kms 45mins

Next run: tonight Bayide Runners with Torturous Tim

2 Comments:

At 10:54 AM, Blogger miners said...

Hey what's this 8km nonsense? I thought it was 9.4km - almost like clockwork?

Congrats again for the PB mate - certainly nothing wrong with a few quiet days after such a great run :)

 
At 6:17 PM, Blogger Cirque said...

Oh, did you do a PB on the weekend? I'd almost forgotten!
Well done ;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home