Monday, September 05, 2005

Monday morning maddness

Holly and I went out into 6 degrees of pre-dawn darkness for our usual 9.4km loop this morning. We set off at our usual comfy pace but Holly was lagging behind a little at about the half way mark so we came home slowly. That will be her last longer run for a bit - untill she is post pups anyway.

It sure is getting lighter in the mornings - night-time when I set out (5:30) but daylight when I return at 6:20am. The birds are getting more boisterous too - I guess Spring has sprung down here.


There were more runners out this morning than normal - some dressed in shorts and t-shirts (brrr) others in gloves, tights and beanies - go figure! I was doing my usual Robin Hood impersonation and Holly was au natural.

9.4 kms Untimed

Next run Wednesday AM 9.4km

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home