Friday, August 19, 2005

Windy Warm Friday

We went 9.4k instead of 6 this morning as I couldn't sleep much last night. I suppose it was a combination of work worries and an abnormally warm night that found me turning the light on and reading for an hour during the middle of the night.

Our run was enjoyable abeit a bit windy in places (35kmph) where the bay path is exposed to Northerly winds. There were noticeably more runners out than normal this morning. I wonder if there are a few "would be" Melb Marathon runnners amongst them?

Holly seemed to relish the run this morning and is now fast asleep across my feet.

Not much news otherwise - I have pulled up without any problems following the C2S and am still on a bit of a high from last weekend. The Devil Bend Half is my next race (Sunday week) and I'm looking forward to a medium hard run there on on one of my favourite courses.

9.4kms Not timed (easy pace)

Next run Sunday: Long run 2-2.5hrs

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home