Wednesday, August 31, 2005

A windly, wattle-filled Wednesday

Its still really windy down here. You would have thought it would have blown out over the past three days but still it blows!

My Wednesday apprentice didn't show so it was just Holly and I this morning battling the stiff North Wester along the bay. The cloud cleared while we were out and it was like somebody turned a light on - it really is getting much lighter now in the mornings. Our run starts in darkness but is almost daylight when we return.

After yesterday's great run I didn't bother timing this run and with Holly being preggers I we took it nice and easy anyway.

This morning I noticed how much wattle has come into bloom now. I love the smell of wattle when out running - good weather and good times ahead!

9.4kms untimed

Next run: Friday AM 9.4km

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home