Wednesday, August 03, 2005

Wednesday's midweek jaunt

A mild morning was waiting for me with 12.2 degrees registering and hardly a breathe of wind. The few scattered clouds there were were doing a terrible job at hiding what was a star filled sky without a moon.

Holly is home again so we took off with her tail wagging and quickly settled into a comfy pace before linking up with the apprentice. The bay was still and the Tassie ferry (which makes its way across the bay at this time of day) must have provided a silky smooth crossing of Bass straight last night to its passengers.

A good steady pace all the way around with Holly entertaining us by running straight into a bush while watching another dog being walked on the other side of the road (and I thought it was only me that did things like that)!.

A nice enjoyable run.

9.4km 53:20

Next run: Friday 5-6k (before the HOTP on Sunday).

2 Comments:

At 7:56 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Did I miss something, Wobbly? Where was Holly? On holli-days? Do you run into bushes? I sometimes have to run behind them!

All the wattles are a-bloomin' here; everything thinks it's spring...even me!

Did you say you were "old & harmless now" on the message board?? Could have fooled Chickybabe!! Don't forget to call out as you go past at the C2S!

 
At 10:22 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

I'm so flattered, Wobbly, to be asked a question in relation to computers about which I know practically nothing! Anything I do or know is by trial & error i.e.self-taught.

I keep photos, gifs, etc. in "MY Pictures". Now, just above where you write your new blog each day, there's an icon that says "Upload Images"; I go to "MY Pictures", select & open one, then click on "Upload Image" & it's "Done"! Whether this is how the 'experts' do it, I have no idea, but if it works for me that's all I need!

Cheers from the Chickybabe Blogger!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home