Wednesday, August 24, 2005

Wednesday 24th mid-week easy pace

No problems getting out of bed this morning thank goodness.

Out the door on time and Holly and I met the apprentice a tad early for a change. 9.4degrees and humid. The mornings are getting much lighter now.

An uneventful run - Holly lagged a little going up the last hill so that will be her last longer run for a while. I will need to do some shorter runs to try and work on my form/speed anyway so that will suit both of us I guess.

9.4kms Untimed

Next Run: Friday 6k- followed by the Devil Bend Half on Sunday

2 Comments:

At 8:23 PM, Blogger CJ said...

I've noticed that its getting lighter in the mornings - that can mean only one thing - summer is not too far away! Mind you, that 9.4*C is a whole lot warmer than minus 3*C - almost tropical!

 
At 9:28 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Sept 1st....first day of Spring, Wobbly! Blossoms are blooming all over already! Holly sounds like me...'lagging a little going up hills'! Yes, you'd better get onto some speed sessions (I might get fasster & faster)!....but I think your 'form' is really good!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home