Tuesday, August 23, 2005

Tuesday drizzly dribble

This morning was a struggle. It was a struggle to get out of bed, I got half dressed for my run and had second thoughts started to get undressed and then changed my mind again and got finally dressed and out of the door with Holly.

A new route (well a new combination) was woeked out on ther run as I have been running the same ones for a while now. It was a bit windy again and drizzling and 9 degrees.

Once we got going we quickly found a steady pace and were finished before we knew it. A pretty uneventful run on a drizzly morning.

Apr 8kms Untimed

Next run Wednesday 9.4km

1 Comments:

At 6:03 PM, Blogger Cirque said...

Well done for making the effort when you weren't really in the mood Wobbly. You will be rewarded greatly, I'm sure. And if not, you can go around looking smug which is just as good.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home