Wednesday, July 06, 2005

Wednesday's windy 9.4k

A completely uneventful run this morning except it was a little windy for a change. It is positively mild at 12.2 degrees. There were bucket loads of stars thrown about the sky this morning but no moon visible. Loads of cyclists were out but not many other runners.

Holly enjoyed this run the most again. I guess she just loves being with people even if it is running.

I have booked in for a leg massage on Thursday night with a physio. I feel like my legs have stayed tighter all week and could use a bit of TLC! Maybe that will help my running a bit as its been two runs in a row now that I have strugggled on (albeit of the back of a long run last weekend).

Today: 9.4km 55:00

Next Run: Friday 6km

3 Comments:

At 4:54 PM, Blogger Carolyne said...

Well Windy Wobbly, it's a new moon so it will be a rather dark and hard to see! The stars are brilliant here too.

I hope that your calves improve and the massage is enjoyable and successful. With any luck the wind shall die down also!

 
At 6:03 PM, Blogger Cirque said...

Mr Wobbly - this is your conscience speaking.
Are you sure you're stretching properly?
Hope the massage helps anyway.

 
At 7:15 PM, Blogger Robert Song said...

A 3 hour Plus run on Sunday. That is a huge effort. No wonder you feel tired. I wouldn't be worried at all.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home