Thursday, July 14, 2005

Thursday's wet one

It was a real struggle to get out of bed at 5:30 this morning - I must stop watching the TdF before going to sleep as I need much more sleep than I have been getting lately!

Not many people out this morning - the same two elderly walkers (that are out everyday) and three othe runners. Not many cyclists today -I guess riding in the rain is not as easy as running in it is...

Holly came along and enjoyed it all - especially the puddles. I haven't run at all this week due to a sales conference and sick child so I took it easy (most of my runs are easy pace anyway) and managed to find a good rythm early and before I knew it I was on the home stretch - sometimes runs just click and today's was one of them.

9.4k 55mins

Next Run: Friday morn 12km?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home