Sunday, July 17, 2005

Sunday's long run

I over slept again and couldnt get to the Coburg Half in time so went out for a long run anyway. I decided to run to Bay st Brighton and see if I could see any Cool Runners doing the Sandy Point Half. I picked up the race at Sandringham oval in what seemed to be about the 2 hr pace runners after they had completed about 10kms so I ran with them for the remainder of their race and then ran home. Had I run the half I would have been in at about 1:57:00 which was pleasing.

I ran home along the coastal path and feel very pleased with my run today.

Great to say hello briefly to Grey Beard, Courtylylove, Chilliman and Eat'Em and say hello to a few others too.

22.5kms 2:08:44

Next run: Tuesday 9kms

3 Comments:

At 3:43 PM, Blogger miners said...

Hey Wobbly - shame you missed the half, but that was a great run nonetheless!

 
At 3:49 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Too much TdF? Same for me & missed running altogether today! You did well!

 
At 1:25 PM, Blogger Gronk said...

Nice Run WM. Only 4 weeks to go to C2S mate. How's that Heartbreak Hill training going ? :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home