Monday, July 25, 2005

Still no running

My calf soreness been gone for a few days now but I haven't managed to get out for a run since. I guess I decided to have a mental break as much as a physical break last week. I suppose the TdF has also made it a bit harder to get up early and go for a run. Fortunately that is over now and "normal" sleep times and patterns can be return.

I usually get like this after a week off - low motivation etc - will have to push myself a bit to get the first couple of runs done and get back into the groove..

Next run: Tuesday (maybe...) 6k

2 Comments:

At 8:45 AM, Blogger Jen said...

I always struggle with motivation levels after an easy week or a couple of days without exercise. Catch up on some sleep and take it easy for a few days and you'll be back in no time at all. Thanks for your comments on my blog. I truly appreciate it. J

 
At 10:42 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dearest Wobbly Bro

Sounds like you have needed the break and your doing the right thing both physically and mentally. That darn TdF is keeping everyone up late, but its been great viewing and what a lovely country side those Frenchies have!
You will need to run alot this week I suspsect to remove off all that "Anna's yummy birthday cake" I saw you eat yesterday!!
Love Ali xx
(sister and totally non athletic, more cerebral and artsy)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home