Wednesday, July 27, 2005

On the road again.....

Today was tough - very tough. Tough getting out of bed after a bad night's sleep and tough the whole way around my 9.4km loop. I had to slow the apprentice down twice as I couldn't hold the pace. I didnt feel comfortable the whole way around and whats more I didn't even notice the surrounds except that it started to sprinkle on the last couple of kms.

It was cloudy I think and not too cold (10.7).

9.4kms = 54.02

Next run: 6km Friday (if I can get myself out of bed).

3 Comments:

At 8:39 AM, Blogger Jen said...

You have been doing a lot of training recently Wobbly. Perhaps your body just needs a little rest. I'm sure you will be back to your brilliant best very soon. Besides, only 2.5 weeks to go to the C2S!! J

 
At 5:16 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Oh (((Wobbs))) :-( Sending you speedy recovery thoughts for c2s!

 
At 11:24 PM, Blogger TA and the Gnome said...

Sounds to me like time to start tapering for the C2S :-)

sfG

 

Post a Comment

<< Home