Friday, July 01, 2005

Friday's 6:20am struggle

I over slept this morning due to a bad nights sleep. I just got up in time to do a 6km jaunt with Holly. She loved it - I hated most of it. I forgot to go to the loo before the run and was feeling uncomfortable the whole way. On top of that I ran my short loop around the golf courses which I haven't run in a while and I didn't seem to be able to get my pace right.

Anyway, after last months good effort I was keen to start this month with a run so I guess I should be happy with that....

To all my freinds heading up to do the Gold Coast I wish you all PB's and loads of fun. Hopefully I will see you up there next year. I'm looking forward to hearing from you and reading your blogs.

5.9km 30:51

Next run: Sunday 2hrs+

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home