Friday, July 29, 2005

Friday = wind and rain

This morning I woke to the alarm clock and the sound of a strong wind blowing around the house. After thinking about it for 10 mins I got up and out the door for a 9.4k shuffle.

The exposed areas along the bay where I run were tough again but this time because of the strong headwind (which seemed head on when going up hills for some odd reason). The bay was dark and moody with choppy waves depositing flotsome along its windswept and deserted beaches. Just one dog walker braving the beach conditions that I saw but lots cyclists and 7 runners.

I bumped into the apprentice sneaking in an early run and generally felt much better while on the run thann I was on the last one.

9.4kms 54:46

Next run: Sunday 20k (maybe)

2 Comments:

At 10:29 AM, Blogger miners said...

Glad to see you running again. Sorry for not hanging around for long in the chatroom last night - needed the sleep for my *own* run ;)

 
At 12:44 PM, Blogger Jen said...

Looks like you are finally getting your groove (or should that be wobble) back. Not long now til C2S! J

 

Post a Comment

<< Home