Friday, July 08, 2005

Friday 5:30 Sombre run

After staying up late glued to the TV watching the horror of the London bombings I slept poorly and when the alarm went off I was relieved to get up and go out for a run with Holly.

Although it was cold (6 degrees)I didn't really notice it, the stars were hidden by lots of grey/black cloud, no moon to see and the bay and I just seemed to be in a sombre mood. Holly seemed to be the only one oblivious to yesterday's tragic events

The cyclist packs that pass me were also unusually quiet as I usually can here them coming from behind by their banter - today they were silent.

My legs are a bit sore from the myptherapist's massage last night but they also feel better at the same time (if that makes sense).

9.4k 51:58

Next run: Sunday 16k+

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home