Wednesday, June 29, 2005

Wednesday's 5:30am foggy frollick

Man it was cold this morning, so cold that I needed my gloves to run with again.

It was thicker fog this morning and the half moon could just be seen through the overhead mist. Holly was beside herself with joy bouncing up and down when she realised we were heading out again this morning.

Not much to see today. The usual three walkers and only 4 runners. I ran with Holly and my apprentice today. I let Holly off the lead for a while and she was terrific just staying by my side and not running ahead. That is the second time I have done that and it really great to see her control herslef - she seems to be maturing a little more now.

2.9 degrees this morning made it very chilly but after 9.4k I was well warmed up and I'm am glad to have done it. It will feel even better after a shower and breakfast.

9.4k in 53:05

Next run Friday morning: 12kms

2 Comments:

At 9:39 AM, Blogger Jen said...

Sounds like a beautiful run this morning Wobbly - but you should have been in Sydney. It was positively warm this morning!! J

 
At 5:29 PM, Blogger Gronk said...

Brrr. Good to see that your catching the worm WM.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home