Thursday, April 28, 2005

Wobbly man's 28/4 check in

Its been nearly two weeks since I ran last and almost a week since the eye surgery. I am beginning to notice that my energy level are falling away in the late afternoon and evening - I must get out on my old clunker bike this weekend and actually ride for an hour or so. My shin splints and leg aches/pains are almost completely gone which is great. I will probably go for a 14 -18k slow run next weekend - this one is going to be a bit busy.

My eyes are really good and although they seem to dry up a bit in the office maybe because I have these great drops that make them feel so good afterward using them that I am noticing it more. The clarity/sharpness - particularly when I leave work late and its dark is just awesome - I feel like I have missed out on seing such beautiful things (clearly) for the last 44 years but just walking out of the city tonight was so cool!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home