Monday, April 25, 2005

ANZAC day '05

I usually go to the dawn service but I am so over the crowds which just get bigger and bigger - I thought I would give it a miss for a change. Maybe next year I will go to a local service instead.

I took the kids and Holly (the dog) for a bike to the shops. Keeley is going really well and Anna is such a responsible older sister that I wonder how old she is sometimes!

My eyes are terrific - I couldn't be happier and I am still having no significant side effects (just a minor star effect on street lights at night). Will sleep without the fly cups tonight which should help my sleep.

I am not planning to run until maybe late this week - will see how things go. I think this is a good opportunity to get rid of all my little aches and pains before starting my "serious" (well serious for me anyway!)training.

2 Comments:

At 8:06 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

Nice tables! --------->
;-)

No Puffing Billy though?

 
At 8:31 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

PS Are we going to see any pics of you sans glasses on the blog?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home